How to Measure Saffron for Curing Your Eye Problems

There are many articles about using saffron for curing eye problems and cancer, but few articles every tell you how to prepare the saffron for use.  Saffron comes many ways and from many countries.  You will usually find saffron threads in these very small boxes:



Companies want to put the saffron in big boxes, I assume to allow you to have a mindset that you are getting alot.  Although saffron is the most expensive herb I can think of, it is worth every penny.  You just have to know how to use these precious threads.

Don't try growing saffron at home.  You are wasting your money and you will not get the quality that you need.  The best saffron is from Iran and the second best is from Spain in my humble opinion, although some say Turkey is very good.  You can buy some good Spanish Saffron and you can buy some cheap lower grades.  I really Question the fact that Trader Joe's is offering saffron for $5.99.  They may have a good grade and then again they may not.  The bottle contains 1 gram of saffron.or around 3/100th of an ounce.  It takes 70,000 of the saffron flowers to make 1 pound of saffron:


Keep in mind that saffron threads must be kept in an airtight bottle and away from a heat source.  Now when you bring home the saffron, you will be surprised how little there is.  Plan on buying several ounces to help you maintain good health.  One bottle is good for cooking with rice, but not enough to stave off cancer and cure a bleeding eye.

How to Measure Saffron For Curing Eye Problems

You must put all the strands in a coffee grinder and grind to a fine powder.  Pulse the strands slowly and check after a few pulses.  When you have your powder, start filling up your capsules.  You want to fill the capsule half way full or eat 1/8 of a teaspoon daily.  Each capsule will hold 1/4 teaspoon of the powder.  It is easier to take a capsule then to measure daily, but some will choose just to eat the powder.

That is all you need to do.  Some say drinking saffron tea will cure cancer and it may, but for my money I prefer to take the saffron whole and not cook it which may possibly reduce its potency.  I did use this for my eyes and I had a horrible problem and it cured it in 5 days.  I took it again the second month and have had no problems since.

I am talking about taking 60 capsules, not stopping after 5 days.  If you consider the price of saffron compared to some pharmaceutical medicines, you will see that saffron is cheaper.  I highly recommend my remedy.