Morning Detox and Healing Smoothie

A good friend of mine and follower on Face Book is a natural doctor.  He has a wonderful smoothie recipe that he has used for 20 years since he had cancer.  He told me about this recipe and I tried it and it is quite delicious.  I hope you like this too.

The Morning Drink Recipe
Fifteen minutes before you make this drink, have at least 12 to 16 ounces of water (distilled is best) to start the cleansing process of this drink.
Ingredients: (make fresh every day and vary the amounts to suit your taste and appetite)
-8 ounces (plus or minus) of pure water (distilled is best) and 8 ounces of organic juice
(apple, grape, etc.)
-1 banana.
-Pinch of 
cayenne pepper more or less to taste (a natural healing herb).
-A chunk of 
ginger; thumb size (a natural healing herb).
-Fresh seasonal fruit; pear, grapes, peach, (organic if you can get it).
-A quarter to a half a lemon, include a small amount of peel if you like, very good for 
both the liver and gallbladder.
-Add a tablespoon of coconut, olive or peanut oil (cold pressed) for your skin and joints.
-A scoop of 
Earth's Nutrition (blast every cell in your body with nutrient-rich organic vitamins and minerals to give you more energy than ever before).

-Put the above in a blender, liquefy and drink.

*Adjust the above to suit your taste and the amount you make. 
Note:  Changes I made.  First I did not have fresh ginger and I used powder and it did fine and was easy to make.  Today I have purchased ginger fresh though.  Second I used what I had on hand and that was the Starwest Botanicals Green Power Blend which I added bee pollen to.  I am sure his choice of Earth's Nutrition is much better though.
I did use the coconut oil, a little more banana than 1 and I used almond milk.  The almond milk made it very thick in consistency and I had to eat it with a spoon.  I used cantaoupe and berries also.
I was very very happy with the smoothie and I think changing the fruits will help you not get bored with the same smoothie day in and day out for 20 years.  ENJOY!!