How to Avoid Heart Surgery with this Very Simple Natural Heart Vein Opening Formula

A few years ago I was given this recipe that claimed you could avoid heart surgery and that it would open up the heart veins.  I wondered if it could be possible and so I made the recipe as written below. To my surprise it worked great.  If I ate too much fat in a meal or felt a little heaviness in my arm, I would run and drink a tablespoon or so and found instant relief.

What I did not like was the taste, as it is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!  But I kept drinking this concoction and found that I had to make some more. For any with heart problems, anxiety or stress, please make this up and drink daily.  Although the original recipe says to drink before your meals, I found that drinking it once a day was more than enough.  Remember if you are having any pressure at all, go take a big slug!!

For immediate relief in case you are having a heart attack right now, drink a cup of cayenne tea.  Place one teaspoon in one cup of hot water and drink down immediately.  This will stop an need to go to the hospital.

Recipe 

Lemon Juice - 1 cup
Ginger Juice - 1 cup
Garlic Juice - 1 cup
Apple Vinegar -  1 cup  

Directions:

    1. Mix all the above and bring to a boil.  Continue to cook for half an hour or until it becomes 3 cups.  
    2. Remove from the fire and allow it to cool.  After cooling, mix in 3 cups of natural honey with the lemon mixture.  
    3. Store in an airtight bottle in the refrigerator.
    4. Every morning before breakfast use one tablespoon regularly or when ever you have pain.
Your blockage will open and hopefully this simple recipe will help you to be healthy and happy.