Healthy Green Tea
- 7 Twinings tea bags or 3 tablespoons of loose tea
- 8 very thin slices of peeled ginger
- 20 to 25 mint leaves
- 9 cups of boiling water
- Lemon slices
- Bring the water to boil and remove from the stove. Add in the tea bags, ginger and mint.
- Cover the pan and allow to steep for 10 to 12 minutes. Strain the tea and allow the tea to cool to room temperature.
- Place in a pitcher and place in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. Pour this healthy tea over lots of ice and then add in a few 1/2 moon slices of lemon.