There is nothing more annoying then to put on a black shirt and comb your hair, only to see white dandruff specks everywhere. No matter how many times you brush away the flakes, they still return. Dandruff is a very common problem everywhere and it is caused by several things:
Yeast Infections; not shampooing enough; skin problems, such as dry or oily skin and eczema; unclean hair brushes and combs.
To get rid of dandruff the easy and effective way is by using natural remedies. Although, there are many pharmaceutical products, most seem highly ineffective and quite costly. The following remedies I will give you are in your home and very cheap to use. I call them my 9 remedies for success in treating dandruff. First your scalp is too acidic and we need to correct that problem with proper shampooing and then pour a generous amount of vinegar on, such as 3/4 cup of vinegar and then rinse. Now you are ready to follow the remedies.
My 9 Remedies for success in treating dandruff:
1. Fenugreek - take 2 Tablespoons of fenugreek and soak in water over night. The next morning drain the water and smash the seeds up into a paste and rub all over your head.
2. Olive Oil - massage olive oil over your head and leave on for one hour and then shampoo as normal.
3. Vinegar - shampoo your hair as normal and then pour a generous amount of vinegar all over your head and leave it on overnight. Cover your head with a big towel.
4. Baking Soda- massage baking soda all over your head, like a dry shampoo and then wash as usual.
5. Black Seed or Nigella Sativa - massage black seed all over the scalp and leave one hour and rinse.
6. Coconut oil mixed with lemon juice - massage in the hair and leave on for 1-2 hours with a covered towel in place. Rinse and shampoo as usual.
7. Aspirin - you must crush 2 aspirin and place in your shampoo and wash your hair with this mixture. Afterwards rinse well, followed by a good quality conditioner.
8. Thyme - make some thyme tea and pour this over your head and massage in.
9. Aloe Vera Gel- take some fresh leaves and cut them open and rub the gel all over your scalp. You can buy some organic gel but fresh is better.
This should alleviate your dandruff problems for good and you will be very proud the next time you put on that black shirt. Relief in sight for sure